In compliance with the provisions of the Law, ACR’s general information is shown below.
Legal notice for the following domains:
Legal notice on compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002:
ACR [Accesorios y Componentes para Automoción y Refrigeración SL], in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
• Its corporate name is Accesorios y Componentes para Automoción y Refrigeración S.L.
• Its VAT number is B-96472030
• It is a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 5360 General, 2668 of the general section of the Companies Book, sheet 45, H-V-45016, Inscrip 1ª, 31-10-1995.
• Its registered office is located at: Polígono Industrial Nº1, C/Soguers, 11, CP 46600 Alzira (Valencia) On compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide through the website www.acr-sl.com, will be treated confidentially and will become part of a file owned by ACR that has been duly registered with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.com).
Your personal data will be used only for customer and supplier management.
We also inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter along with a photocopy of your ID, to the following address:
ACR [ACCESORIOS Y COMPONENTES PARA AUTOMOCIÓN Y REFRIGERACIÓN S.L.] Polígono Industrial Nº1, C/Soguers, 11 46600 Alzira (Valencia) SPAIN
ACR does not sell, transfer, lease or transmit in any way information or personal data of its customers/Users to third parties. The owner of the data expressly authorizes that their data be transferred to CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS.
The User guarantees that the Personal Data provided to ACR [ACCESORIOS Y COMPONENTES PARA AUTOMOCIÓN Y REFRIGERACIÓN S.L.] are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes in them. The user will be the only responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused to ACR [ACCESORIOS Y COMPONENTES PARA AUTOMOCIÓN Y REFRIGERACIÓN S.L.] or any third party due to the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
ACR [ACCESORIOS Y COMPONENTES PARA AUTOMOCIÓN Y REFRIGERACIÓN S.L.] has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of the personal data, taking into account at all times the state of the technology, nevertheless, the User must be aware that the security measures in Internet are not impregnable. The completion of the forms included in the website, implies the express consent of the User to the inclusion of their personal data in the aforementioned automated file of ACR [ACCESORIOS Y COMPONENTES PARA AUTOMOCIÓN Y REFRIGERACIÓN S.L.].
For the purposes of this Legal Notice, ACR [Accesorios y Componentes para Automoción y Refrigeración S.L.] shall hereinafter be referred to as ‘ACR’.
These terms correspond to the meanings indicated herein:
Services: These are all the functions, facilities, applications, information or other services that can be obtained through this website.
User: Refers to any person who accesses with or without ACR’s authorization to this website or uses this website, regardless of whether or not he/she is a registered customer of this website or a subscriber or a registered user of a service offered through this website exclusively for distributors of our products.
General conditions regarding the Web and its use:
1. Access to and use of the Web site: By accessing this Web site or its content, visiting its pages, downloading its pages, using its content in any other way as a registered user or as an unregistered visitor, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions without modification. You agree to access this Web site exclusively through the interface made available by ACR for this purpose.
2. Access as a user: A user may be required to provide certain registration information. A necessary condition for using this website, the services and the documents published on it is that all registration data transmitted by the user are now and in the future correct, true and complete and that they correspond to the current situation.
You undertake to inform ACR without delay of all changes concerning your registration.
These data can be modified through your private area on this website or through a communication via our email email@example.com ACR has the right to deny the user access to this website and / or any of its resources, services and site content and, where appropriate, cancel or suspend the existing customer account, if it considers that the data are incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete or if it considers to do so for other reasons.
ACR reserves the right of admission.
3. About Passwords and Customer Data: It is the user’s responsibility to maintain the secrecy of his or her password, account numbers and other existing data, as well as all activities performed with respect to the user’s account. Any unauthorized use of the user’s account or other security breaches must be reported immediately to ACR. Your access data is only valid for your person and you are not authorized to disclose your account name, ID or password to others or to make them available to others. Any disclosure of your account name and password by you may result in termination of your access and any liability arising therefrom shall be borne solely by you.
4. Permitted and prohibited uses of this Web site: ACR grants the user a limited authorization for access to this website and its content as well as its exploitation as a support and communication resource only for the purposes determined in this website, provided that all indications of intellectual property and protected rights (if any) concerning the content of the website are maintained. All other uses of the Website, including use for purposes other than those mentioned above, as well as modification, distribution, transmission and downloading of the Website (with the exception of page caching), republication or Reverse Engineering, without prior written authorization by ACR are prohibited (provided that such prohibition is not excluded under applicable law). The authorization to use the website does not include, but is not limited to, commercial exploitation or distribution of the content of the website, the registration of any lists, descriptions or prices of products, media or services, as well as the derivative use of this website or the content of the website (including framing), the downloading or copying of information for the benefit of other merchants, any use of data mining tools, robots or the like for data recording and extraction, any use of website content in any website environment, server or computers included in a network, or the use of website content suggesting a relationship with ACR products, support or services except as expressly agreed in writing between the parties concerned. The user is prohibited from using this Web site in a manner that contravenes these terms and conditions or that violates any applicable law or similar provisions, or that causes or may cause damage, interruption or harm to this Web site or the services. You are also prohibited from gaining unauthorized access to any part of this web site or other customer accounts or computer systems or networks linked to this web site, whether through hacking, password mining or otherwise.
5. Copyrights and ownership of documents published on this Web site: ACR does not transfer any rights to any content on the Web site that is downloaded or used by the user. The content of the Web site, including, but not limited to, its selection and arrangement, is the property of ACR and all copyrights and other rights are reserved. The limited authorization to use documents from the Web Site is expressly conditioned upon your acceptance, observance and safeguarding of all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on the Web Site content, as well as all copyright and other intellectual property rights in such content owned by ACR or its affiliated companies and/or content and technology providers. Any unauthorized use or copying of the content of the Website or any use of the Website in contravention of these provisions may result in violations of trademark rights, intellectual property rights or other protected rights, as well as civil or criminal law provisions. Users are prohibited from using any content of the website (or any type of document made available through this website) in a manner that represents a violation of trademark rights, intellectual property rights or other protected rights. ACR reserves all rights with respect to such unauthorized use or breach of these terms.
6. Trademarks: ACR and ZEUS are registered trademarks of ACR. Use of the ACR trademarks or modification of the ACR trademarks is strictly prohibited (unless expressly authorized in writing by ACR). Other product or company names used on this Web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
7. No warranties – Services and documents published on the Web Site: All Web Site content and all services are made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and ACR excludes – in the broadest possible sense as appropriate under applicable law – all warranties and promises of any kind (the “Warranties”), whether express or implied, as to the content of the Web Site and the Services, including, but not limited to, conclusive warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights. It is established, among others, the following:
a) ACR gives no promise that the website is adequate, available or available in all locations for use. Anyone accessing this website and using the website content and/or services is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including all applicable laws.
b) While ACR has made every effort to ensure the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of all website content, including but not limited to and as applicable: Product data, prices, features, services, support and other data, as well as descriptions received from third parties, however, no warranty is given as to the accuracy of statements of any kind, included on this web site. Any materials, products, services or information contained or referred to on this web site may be out of date. ACR makes no commitment to update the content of the web site on an ongoing basis. ACR disclaims any liability for errors or omissions of any kind in the content of the website (provided that such disclaimer is not incompatible with the warranties and other conditions that may have been established with respect to the sales of ACR products or services). Any decision made on the basis of information contained in the content of the website (or user) is the sole responsibility of the user.
c) ACR does not warrant that the functions or services on this web site or other interactions through this web site will be available on a continuous, uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis or that all errors will be corrected or that this web site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. ACR assumes no responsibility for any damages to or viruses that may damage or invade your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of this web site, including, without limitation, downloading of images, software or other web site content. In the event that the content of the web site results in any need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or files, all costs incurred in connection therewith shall be borne by the user.
Si la exclusión de garantías de ACR descrita anteriormente queda prohibida conforme a la legislación pertinente, ACR efectuará tal exclusión, restricción o limitación solamente hasta el alcance máximo admisible según lo dispuesto en dicha legislación.
If ACR’s exclusion of warranties described above is prohibited under applicable law, ACR will make such exclusion, restriction or limitation only to the maximum extent permissible under such law.
8. Disclaimer of Liability for Information Posted on this Web Site: ACR and other persons and companies cooperating in the development, manufacture, hosting or provision of Web site content, shall not incur any liability for direct, indirect, specific, incidental or consequential damages or for compensation including a penalty, e.g., for loss of data, lost profits, business interruption or loss of time, or for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, damages caused by negligence or any other tort), arising out of the use of or inability to use the content of the Web Site, even if ACR or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. According to the relevant legislation, the disclaimers contained in this paragraph may be prohibited in all cases. If so, the disclaimers in this section shall apply only to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
9. Business with Third Parties: To the extent that users are able to conduct business through this Web Site (or based on information obtained from this Web Site) with a third party other than ACR, such transactions shall be deemed to be solely between you and the third party (with all rights and obligations arising accordingly).
10. Links to and from this Web site: You are required to request and obtain the written permission of the operator of this Web site before linking to this Web site. So-called “deep linking” is strictly prohibited. All links to this website must lead to the home page of this website and it must be made clear that this website and its content must be considered separate from the website containing the corresponding link and, furthermore, that ACR is the owner and/or operator of this website. ACR may establish hyperlinks to other Internet websites or resources. Acceptance of such links to this website is for convenience only and does not imply ACR’s endorsement of the other website or any association with its operators. ACR asks users to use their own judgment when visiting ACR or external websites and resources.
11. A user’s dealings with any external websites are solely at the user’s own risk: ACR has not verified the accuracy or reliability of any information on external websites or resources that are linked to this website or accessed through this website or that contain links to ACR’s website(s). ACR does not endorse the content, promotion, products, support, services or other materials available on or through such external websites or resources, and ACR assumes no responsibility or liability for such materials. ACR is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legitimacy or decency of materials and information contained on external websites or resources, excluding any warranties for them, whether express or implied. ACR assumes no liability, directly or indirectly, for any damages or injury caused or alleged to be caused by the use of or reliance on any content, products, media or services available on or through external websites or resources.
12. Note about the Use of “cookies”: In order to control the user’s session, the ACR website uses session cookies when the user navigates through the websites and web pages. These cookies allow the system to identify the user, thus preventing the user from having to re-enter his or her ID and password, while maintaining your customizations, data related to your current purchases and other ACR customer account information. These cookies store identification codes of the session established and not of your person. The cookies used are not harmful and are only used during the user’s session.
13. About Cancellations: Except for a service or access subject to payment of subscription fees that may be available now or in the future, the user may at any time cancel his or her special rights to use the services of this web site and other web site content by deleting all web site content downloaded from this web site, as well as all copies stored or installed anywhere. The user’s right to use the services of this web site and other web site content shall cease immediately, with or without notice, at ACR’s sole discretion, in the event that the user breaches any of the provisions of these terms and conditions. ACR may terminate the user’s access to this web site if for a period of not less than 3 months (or for any other period indicated by ACR) no access has been made to the user’s account during such period. ACR reserves the right to terminate the user’s access to this website and/or account, at ACR’s discretion, at any time and without giving any reason. Under these conditions ACR will endeavor in an economically appropriate manner to send users a notice of cancellation to the last known contact or e-mail address. Upon termination, the user must discontinue use of and delete all copies of Web Site content in its possession, and ACR may remove and/or delete such user’s User content. Without limiting ACR’s general right to delete User content for any reason after a termination or to deny access to it, ACR is not obligated to maintain any User content or to send any messages to you or any third party.
14. Modifications to the Web Site and these Terms and Conditions: ACR and/or Third Party Providers may at any time with or without notice make improvements and/or changes in the products, features, support, services, programs, prices and/or other content of the Web Site. ACR may announce modifications to these terms and conditions (or other Web site content) by posting them on this Web site or by other means of communication. Users who access this web site, after having introduced these modifications or new conditions and having communicated them by other means, are obliged to comply with them once they are published on the web site or communicated by other means, even in the event that the user does not access the page on which the modifications or new conditions are presented. It is therefore advisable to regularly check the website and these conditions.