The most advanced detector, capable of detecting leaks in any halogen-based refrigerant.
The Refrigerant Leak Detector is the perfect tool for maintaining an air conditioning or cooling system with compressor and refrigerant. This unit uses a newly developed semiconductor sensor that is extremely sensitive to a variety of commonly used refrigerants.
- Microprocessor control with advanced digital signal processing.
- Multicolor display.
- High-medium-low leakage sensitivity selector.
- Low battery indication.
- Semiconductor type gas sensor.
- Detection of R-134a, R-410A, R-407C, R-22, R-32, … Freon gas.
- Detection of 5% Hydrogen (H2) + 95% Nitrogen (N) mixture.
- Carrying case included. – 15.5 “(40 cm) flexible stainless steel probe.
- Reference leak source included.
- Reset of ambient concentration.
- Long life DC brushless fan.
- Automatic zero and ambient compensation.
In short, this is a very useful tool that will facilitate substantial time savings in detection work, with the consequent benefit for the workshop and for the customer.